Jan 27, 2011

Water Spirit

            My name is Jing Zhai, which means "excellent" in Chinese. However, my name always brings many troubles to me because it is hard to read and write in Chinese. I have never met a Chinese person who can read my name in the right way when he/she calls me for the first time. Although sometimes my name makes me embarrassed, I still like it because the words of my name show good expectation from my parents.

           Water represents me. I can't say exactly why. Maybe I admire water even it is not sweet and salty. Although water has no taste, every creature can not live without it.

             If water represents life, it is the most common life in the world, but it includes every component we expect, such as love, family, friends and so on.  If water represents a person, he/she looks like a nobody, but actually he/she is a somebody.  If water represents friendship, it would be a lasting special relationship, and it can be kept forever.
  
          The footprint of water cannot be found in the world, but it exists everywhere. I'd like to experience the water spirit with anybody who appreciates it --not by our eyes, but by our feeling and heart. Maybe one day we can build our own water spirit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment