Apr 22, 2011

SEE YOU



Looking at these packed luggage, time seems to go back the first day I came to the United States. I still remembered that day so clearly because I experienced many “first time” in that day. It was the first time I left home to a remote country that is in the other side of the earth. It was the first time I came to such a strange environment. It was also the first time I became a foreigner. However, time passed away so fast, just like a moment of blinking eyes, even though I have stayed in the United States for almost 8 months. Now, I will leave the United States. At this moment, there are many images in my brain. The happy time study in GTLI, wonderful Halloween Party, and everyone I have met at here……….

To Ruth: You are the only person told me I was CREATIVE. I have never known that before. Even though I still don’t think so now, I was so happy when I heard that. You completely change the teachers’ image in my brain because I thought teachers are serious, but your laugh yoga really let me shocked. I am not sure I will do that because I am not an out- going person, but I will always remember it is a good way to release pressure. And I really like your drawing and the card you gave me. Wonderful!!!
To Lauren: I took your class three times. You are one of my most familiar teachers in LI. One time you let us give score to ourselves in the middle of session. My answer was I didn’t know because I did not analysis the article by myself, but now, I can tell you:”I know how to fish”.
To Murad: I am so curious about most articles you chose is about China. And every time you talked about China, you would look at me even I am not the only Chinese student in the class. The reason I don’t answer your question is not because I am shame to talk China, is because I am not care politics and I don’t think China plays an important role in the global issue, so I have nothing to say.
To YuChieh: I hope you can get a good score in your GRE test and enter the school you want. I still feel wired about the way you describe long lash person as camel’s lash. Hearing it, I feel so luck I don’t have long lash.
To Jenny: I spent good time in your apartment and ate hot pot together. It is like I am still in China.
To peter: Congratulations on your getting drive license and new car.

            I want to say more to my friends and now I have many words in my brain, but I know if I finish all words that I want to say, maybe one week is not enough. Thank you for all of you giving me amazing memories. I have hated to say goodbye, which let me feel sad. So now I will say: SEE YOU. SEE YOU USA! SEE YOU ATL! SEE YOU EVERYON I HAVE MET AT HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Footprint of Water! You have written such a celebration of "first times" and your experiences here! How lovely! How empowering! Now, you can fish and do it creatively with the spirit and fire water from your heart! Thank you for acknowledging my role in your "education"! I wish you happy travels and look forward to reading about your adventures in China. Who will you be there now? What firsts will there be for you now after returning from the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear HALLELUJAH TRUTH. At that day, I suddenly feel so sad.haha. sometimes i even think if i dont say "hello", whether i dont need say goodbye?

    I have arrived south korea and waiting for transfer plane. I will continue to renew my blog.

    Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to pro: Although i dont know who you are, thank you for leaving message on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jing:
    Thank you for your power which let me get a good score this week! I spent such a good time with you in Atlanta! Hope you have fun in Shanghai and come back soon!!!!!! See you!

    ReplyDelete