Oct 18, 2011

My Long Birthday

After a long, exciting, and tired birthday, I decide to write sth to share with someone who likes my blog. But right now I don’t know where to start. I think I should thank for those who remember my birthday.

from Fangzi,  I dont want share the thing in it with you guys.
one of my roommates, Fangzi. She is the first person who celebrated my birthday this year and gave me a gift that was really out of my expectation.
 And she invited me to her light show in her studio.
the light made by egg crates is her work















from Jenny

My cousin, Jenny Wang. Even though she works busy and lives in Columbus, OH, she still remembers my birthday and gave me a big surprise on Friday morning.



My teacher, Ruth. She gave me an very unique gift, especially, I am so moved that Ruth, Tony, Yuchieh, Clara and Ruth’s friends sang birthday song for me at the Fernbank Museum, which let me almost cry. In addition, congratulate for her successful exhibition.
from Ruth


one of my friends, Ying Song. She invited me to the dinner and a concert, and prepared cake for me.
from Ying
Chinese orchestra performs in GSU



The other one of my roommate, Season. Her birthday is 2 days earlier than me, so we celebrated together on Sunday night. We blew candle and cut cake together.
Season and me

Originally, I wanted to skip my birthday silently this year cuz it reminds me I become older again, so I did not plan anything. However, you guys did lots of things for me. It has been more than I can handle and much more than I deserve.
Thank you so much!!!





3 comments:

  1. Dear Footprint of Water, Hallelujah for birthdays and annual events that stop us for the routine actions and thoughts in our lives. I am so happy for you to acknowledge how the people in your life care about you. Connection with others is important! Happy birthday once again and thank you for this entry with such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Jing, you had an amazing birthday experience :) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete