Oct 28, 2011

Rainy Day


Drizzle from leaden sky, falling down drop after drop, cars coming and going breaks its consistency.
Rain hitting ground composes its beautiful music, along with the sound from wind blowing trees.
Fresh fragrant derives from washed plants and the unique wet in this kind of weather.

What to do in the rainy day:
Stay in the room alone, listen the music with a little bit melancholy, enjoy the gray view out of window, and taste inner peace.
Occasionally, walk in the rain that wakens brain and wash out exhaustion and worldly thoughts.
Or read a tragic novel. Maybe the novel was created in the rainy day. Reading it with a melancholy mood is probably closer to the author’s mood at that time.

Rainy day fits reminiscence. Reminisce those lost family members and friends and those days we went through together, which all become vivid images curving into brain.
Rainy day fits commemoration. Commemorate our lost youth. As time slipped between fingers, we have not been teenager any more. Looking my face reflects from the window, I doubted that did I still keep the original dream and have enough courage to try unknown things.
Drizzle and dim sky blurs the view in front of me. I cannot see it clearly. However, what I am sure is rainbow always appears after rain.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Footprint of Water, I am so drawn into your mood on this gray rainy day that causes you to reflect, to remember, to feel saddened by loss. You captured so well that sense of ever fleeting time, youth spent, time paused. Having seen you after your wrote this blog entry but before I read it, I feel I missed a chance to have a philosophical chat with you. I hope we will discuss these ideas next time. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ruth, I'd like to chat with you about it if I have that feeling in the sunny day.

    ReplyDelete