Oct 8, 2011

Swim meet in UGA


Today I participated in a swim meet with our swim club in UGA which is located in Athens. There are so many college swim club join the meet, such as GT, GSU, KSU, UF…

The meet started at noon, and before that, we had 1 hour to warm up. I registered 4 events: 25 yard fly, 50 yard breast stroke, 100 free relay, 200 free relay.
Except me, all members in swim club are Americans, which let me really feel I have left language school and go to a real US university. But my English sometime still makes trouble to me.
The gym in UGA is really huge and amazing, but except its gym and the peace in that small town, I still like GT more.
I have not formal training and race for such a long time. Even though this competition is just for fun and communicate with each other, I feel getting back to 10 years ago when I represented my county to participate swim competition in Shanghai, China.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Dear Footprint of Water! How wonderful for you to participate in a swimming competition in the USA! Congratulations for following your LOVE of WATER! Follow what you love and you will grow and expand in HAPPINESS. I love it that you blogged about this experience to a small university town in Georgia! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete