Feb 25, 2011

Good Bye

Good bye the familiar street I have walked for hundreds of times.
Good bye the bus station where I wait for bus every day.
Good bye the college where records my colorful campus life.
Good bye my small bedroom that is full of my childhood memory.
Good bye the beautiful sunset hanging on the bridge.
Good bye the loudly toll made by big clock.
Good bye the tranquil avenue with lush trees on its both sides.
Good bye Yu Garden where has traditional architect and commodities.
Good bye the delicious food made by my mother.
Good bye my friends who accompany with me during my growth.



Good bye the industrial factories that emit black gas.
Good bye the bright streetlight that covers beautiful stars.
Good bye noisy roads where hold the concert of horn.
Good bye the crowded subway where people stand shoulder by shoulder.
Good bye the greedy beggars ask money from hardworking people.
Good bye the sneaky stealer use innocent kids to assist them.
Good bye the limits of surfing internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment