Mar 1, 2011

Scenes from the Day

Bedroom


Even though enveloped by the darkness, the light still can penetrate the wall, illuminate the path, and provide hope until it goes into our hearts.

Fridge


These sources make same food own different taste: sweet, spicy, salt and sour. Only experiencing all of these tastes, you know which taste is your favorite—like life.

Shoes


There are many joys in our normal life. What we need to do is find and develop them. Make small joys become big joys. Joys are in everywhere, even from the most common shoes.


Activity: Enjoying sunshine


Everyone has a space that they are favorite. The place I prefer is close to nature. Compare with great nature, I become smaller, just like a particle in the universal. At that time, I feel problem is not a problem; difficulty is not that hard any more. Everything becomes smaller. Enjoying and precious this moment are what I should do at present.

Object in the hand


Many things lose easily and never come back, like water. Yes, I can get another bottle of water, but it is still not the original one.

Desktop of computer


Computer is the most important tool for me in the USA. It is the way I connect with my family, acquire information about outside, and entertain.
The view from my window


Every morning, when I open the window, fresh air goes into my body and green leaves occupy my whole sights.  That signify the beginning of the day.

Words


At the end of winter, trees grow new leaves. – It is not far from spring.

8 comments:

  1. what do the words in the last picture mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I really liked the bedroom picture. Interesting object in hand as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jing...you continue to be true to your "water nature." How lovely is the water in your hand! Then to see you sitting by the waterside! Clearly WATER has left its "footprint" on you!

    I look forward to your adding some more detailed captions to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As your friend, I have no idea that you love the nature images so much util I read your blog!! NICE JOB! I really love the waterside place! taking me there next time!!

    P.S. after my GRE test!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YuChieh, welcome to my apartment,haha. You know I have a long vocation. And we should go to Ashily's house. After your test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear keeper,the words' meaning is "the beginning of spring".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed with your photos...I wanna be taken there, to the lake...just to feel the breeze...And your object in the hand! so creative! All together gives me such a nice feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jing zhai I must say you are gifted. I really like the photos, espacially of the lake. Nice Job

    ReplyDelete